2021 Externs visiting Arizona’s new Cyber Command Center with Director Roemer (right) and Deputy Director Murray (left) of Arizona’s Department of Homeland Security.
In one word document, please include your resume, cover letter, and answer the following questions. We are looking for enthusiasm, tenacity, communication, listening, interpersonal and transferable skills, self-motivation, pathway fit, resourcefulness, and persistence.
- What about this program interests you the most?
- Please share what occupation(s) you are interested in and why.
- Provide an example of a time when you completed a successful team project and what made it successful.
- Describe a mistake and how you addressed it.
- What do you hope to gain from this externship?
Please email your application in ONE-word document to email@example.com. Include “Cyber Externship – <>” in the subject line.
The deadline to submit your application EXTENDED to Monday, December 20th, by 11:59p.m.!
If you are interested in applying for the 2022 Virtual Technology Externship, please visit here.